Superscore

Volunteering to sort books for The Intelligencer's book sale pays off once again:


Ahem:

"Facsimile reprints of the Combination Atlas Map of Bucks County by J.D. Scott in 1876, and Atlas of Bucks County by E.P. Noll & Co. in 1891. Red cloth with gilt titles and decoration. Contents clean and bright with black and white maps, tables, and illustrations of prominent buildings and farms."

There are some great images of the maps here and here.

I've been looking for one of these forever. The reprint version I found goes for about $75 online (I can't afford it) and originals can go as high as $3,000 (I ... uh ... can't afford it).

But now I have one, and I'm going to sit on it like a greedy troll in a cave, rubbing my palms together and cackling. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment